Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 13, 2011

UPDATE/ New Hair (video)

Wow, that is one ugly screencap. I don’t know how to change it agh!!!!

This is one of the main reasons why I haven’t been posting outfit pictures,even though I’ve already taken around 2 this weekend. I wanted to show you my new haircut first. I wanted to make a video and all that. The editing of the pretty short clip got pushed back again and again and again. I have other videos to share in the following days or weeks. So stay tuned. Outfit pictures are also coming in the following days.

what do you think of my hair? Love it or Hate it? Honestly, I have yet to get used to it. It’s quite high maintenance and so I can’t just put wax on it in the morning and go. There’s a lot of stuff I have to go through first.

ayez une bonne journee, paalam